Why study Design with Griffith College?
Our Full & Part time courses in interior design and architecture, Fashion, Graphic Design and more offer students a variety of benefits, including:
- Awards: The calibre of work produced by the Design Faculty has been recognised numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions.
- Industry Recognition: Our courses have been recognised by the European Council of Architects (ECIA), and the Institute of Designers in Ireland (IDI)
- Strong Connections: Our teaching staff maintain strong industry links, which means our students are taught by practicing architects, designers, buyers, and art historians.
- Student Internships: Fashion students have been awarded internships at Avoca, FeeG, Helen McAlinden, Jennifer Rothwell, Joanne Hynes, Liz Quin and Louis Copeland. Design students have also secured internships with HJ Lyons and Jonathan Adler N.Y.C.
- Field Trips: Every year the faculty travels internationally and nationally to places with both current and historical design importance. Previous trips have included London, Rome, Milan, Berlin, Paris, Bilbao, Barcelona and Venice
- Creative Week: The annual Creative Week showcases the Design faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography, giving graduates the opportunity to exhibit to industry and gain extensive PR coverage.
Reach your full potential with a Design degree from Griffith College.