Why study Training and Education with Griffith College?
Griffith College Training and Education Faculty offers part-time and blended courses for those in education to revitalize their teaching and training by building on their existing experience, sharing practice and experience, and being introduced to leading edge research, support tools, pedagogies and resources. Enhance your skills and training by learning to...
- Motivate and engage students: Demonstrate a mastery in motivation and engaging students, whilst also demonstrating an ability to evaluate the learning process and different learning profiles of students.
- Advance learning with technology: Learn to use dynamic and engaging technology, advanced online pedagogies, and how to decide when and if these are appropriate to enhance the learner experience.
- Develop academically and professionally: Learn to self-evaluate and build a reflective teaching portfolio to enhance your learning, showcase your professional development, apply for awards, and advance your teaching career.
- Stay current on trends and theories: Engage with the literature and current research on learning and teaching in a dynamic, supportive environment devoted to facilitating experimentation in the participants and take the first steps in sharing your new practice with your peers via conferences and papers.
- Design educational programmes: Learn to develop goals and learning outcomes that will teach students to navigate the technical and legislative environment of higher education informed by institutional policy and international best practice.
Revitalize your career with a postgraduate degree or certificate in Training and Education.